The all in project was created to support public health efforts to reduce tobacco use and exposure from second-hand smoke.
Currently, 26 states around the nation have adopted comprehensive tobacco-free laws to safeguard the quality of life of their citizens; however, Florida is not one of them.
The goal of the all in project is to:
- Inform and educate the community of the importance of tobacco-free environments.
- Encourage medical providers to adopt the Ask. Advise. Refer (AAR) model to promote cessation services to their patients.
- Reduce exposure to second-hand smoke by raising awareness of the health threats that second-hand smoke poses to others and increasing motivation to quit.
- Monitor air quality of indoor and outdoor facilities that allow smoking.
- Support the adoption of tobacco-free policies.
- Promote use of the Florida Quitline and other cessation services.
This group does not have any discussions yet.